If you buy your tickets online, tickets will be sent via e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase. Each e-ticket contains a unique code that will allow access to the screening. Just show your e-mail attachment or printed e-tickets at the venue entrance.
Be aware, if copies or duplicates of tickets are made, only the first reaching the entry point will be valid while others will be rejected.
To ensure that you receive the e-mail containing your tickets, please be sure that you have firstname.lastname@example.org added to your approved spam filter list.
• Individual tickets will be available starting from August 7, 2023 at 10:00
• The maximum number of tickets to be purchased per screening is four (4)
• Tickets may be paid in cash, MasterCard or VISA card
• Tickets may be paid in the national currency only (Convertible Mark – KM/BAM)
SCREENING SCHEDULE CHANGES IN CASE OF RAIN
In case of rain, the Festival organiser will make an official announcement (via the official web page and social networks) on relocation of screenings from outdoor to indoor cinemas. If such an announcement is made prior to the screening, the scheduled screening time remains the same. In case of rain during the screening, the screening will then continue in a designated indoor cinema 30 minutes following the relocation announcement.
• Coca-Cola Open Air Cinema moves to KSC Skenderija;
• Open Air Cinema Stari Grad moves to Bosanski kulturni centar;
• UniCredit Summer Screen moves to Sarajevo Youth Theatre;
• Open Air Cinema Novo Sarajevo moves to Children House Novo Sarajevo;
• Open Air Cinema Center "Safet Zajko" moves to Novi Grad Cinema;
• BH Telecom Open Air Cinema Mostar moves to cinema hall Cineplexx Plaza Mostar
• Bingo Open Air Cinema Tuzla moves to cinema hall CineStar Tuzla (Bingo City Centar)
BOX OFFICE RULES
• Admission is possible only by presenting a ticket for the given screening (this includes children irrespective of age);
• All the visitors must take their seats at least 5 minutes before the opening of the official programme;
• No members of the audience will be admitted after the official opening of the programme;
• In case of late arrival, no seat can be guaranteed (refund and/or replacement tickets are not available);
• Seats are not numbered for any screening;
• No audio or video recording devices (cameras or mobile devices) can be used during any screening;
• In case of any attempt to use such devices, the Festival staff shall be entitled to remove the user from the screening;
• Pets are not allowed;
• By purchasing the ticket you accept that you may be photographed or recorded by a camera with no financial compensation;
• All the tickets are issued pursuant to rules and regulations of official Festival venues and Festival organisers;
• In the interest of personal safety of our visitors, there will be security checks at entry points;
• No bottles, cans or other items that may in any way harm or affect personal safety of the audience may be brought into any official Festival location;
• Films screened at the Festival may include scenes of sex or violence; it is therefore recommended to examine the content of the film at our web site (www.sff.ba
), official programme and links available via social networks prior to any ticket purchase;
• The Festival organisers shall not be liable for lost or stolen property;
• Any attempt to forge or otherwise alter tickets is against the law.
Refunds for tickets purchased or replacement tickets for other screenings to the same amount already paid are available no later than 24 hours prior to the original screening schedule, as follows:
• If the Festival organisers have made an official announcement about a screening cancellation
• If the screening is delayed by more than 30 minutes with no prior announcement of a delay or a relocation of the screening; in such cases, the audience is kindly requested to contact Festival staff